I am cooking really interesting, inspiring stuff and posting their photos to facebook, but yet a classic lasagna gets the more “likes”..
You know what, I totally can understand it.. Look at this beauty!
18 Lasagna Noodles / 300gr Ground Meet / 1 Onion / 2 Tomatoes / 1 clove Garlic / 1 Table Spoon Tomato Paste
3 Table Spoon Flour / 300ml Milk / 80gr Butter / 200gr Parmesan Cheese
There are 3 stages to prepare this beauty
- Heat a pan and cook ground meat until brown
- Add the chopped onions and cook till they are tender
- Add Tomato Paste and Stir
- Add Tomatoes and cook until they soften
- Take the pan away from the heat
- Prepare Bechamel Sauce as follows
- Melt the butter in a pan
- Add the flour and still until smooth
- Cook until you see the golden sandy colour
- Slowly pour hot milk into the mixture, Stiring continously
- Add 100gr of the grated parmesan cheese
- Cook for 5 minutes, Don’t forget to stir!
- Take 1/3 of the bechamel sauce to another pan to use later
- Add 2/3 of the sauce to the ground meat mixture
- Boil salty water in a big bowl
- Cook Lasagna noodles for 3mins
- Take a baking dish. Spread a thin layer of meat mixture and cover with 1 layer of lasagna noodles. On top of the lasagna noodles, again spread meat mixture.
- Repeat the same till 6th lasagna noodles. on the top of this last layer, spread the remaining bechamel sauce and on top of it, spread the remaining 100gr grated parmesan cheese.
- Place the baking dish into a preheated oven (200 degrees) and cook for 20-25 mins
- Take it out and rest it for 5 mins before serving.
Ps: This recipe is for a dish which will take 3 noodles x 6 layers
Emre OzerPosted at 09:41h, 27 February
The most delicious looking lasagna ever :) I almost tried to bite the screen. Congrats!
Foodie BackPackerPosted at 15:17h, 27 February
Thank you! I’ll post the recipe soon
melis bircanPosted at 14:23h, 27 February
hangi marka lasagna yı tercih ediyorsunuz acaba? Barillanın onceden haslanmıslarından mı kullanıyorsunuz yoksa baska bir marka mı?